SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Shipping to New Zealand
- Freight is charged at a flat rate of $15.00 NZD.
- From time to time, we do offer freight discounts which automatically update in the shopping cart if applicable. Please check our home page for any freight offers.
- If the delivery address is unattended, the parcel will be left in a location deemed safe by the driver. If no safe location can be found, a card will be left and either redelivery will be arranged, or the package will be taken to your local post office.
Tracking your order
- You will receive an email from us when your order is ready to ship.
- As soon as it is collected the delivery provider will contact you directly and provide tracking details including expected delivery times.
- If you have questions or need help tracking your parcel, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9478 1800 between 9am and 5pm weekdays.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- We aim to despatch your purchase within 48 hours (business hours).
- During peak times this despatch time may increase.
- Once it leaves our warehouse, the delivery provider will confirm an estimated arrival time, which will be location dependent.
We take great care to ensure our packaging has the smallest environmental impact possible whilst ensuring it arrives to you in pristine condition. Our online orders are plastic free, and all elements are either reusable, recyclable or compostable. (The occasional piece of sticky tape may sneak in only when we really have to!)